The Coaching Experience
What I do is really different. I no longer believe in the concept of "it's just math" for weight loss, meaning: eat less, exercise like a maniac and you'll have the body you've always dreamed of. I approach nutrition, weight, body image, chronic dieting and digestion from the root causes which are stress, life factors and our relationship with food and the world. I help people get to their goals by working with them from the inside out.
I work with clients 1:1 by phone, Skype or in person at my Golden, Colorado location. The first session consists of a longer assessment and typically takes 90 minutes. Then, I usually meet with clients every week or two for an average of 3 months. I offer a free 20 minute "get to know you" phone session for those who are interested in learning more.
What Can You Expect?
- I will give you my undivided attention and 100% of my energy when we are working together.
- Coaching sessions will last 60 minutes and will be by Skype, Phone or In-Person
- Each session will include action steps for you to work on between sessions
- You will receive a follow-up email listing key points from our session
- Between sessions there will be at least 1 email or phone exchange, as needed
- Customized and meaningful homework assignments will be given to help you dive deeper in your healing journey
What Do I Expect From You?
- I expect that you will truly "show up": by being open minded, present and engaged; for scheduled appointments; with committing time to your homework
- That you will honor your financial commitment to this process
Health Disclaimer: Eating Psychology & Mind Body Nutrition Coaching is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. The information on this website and provided in coaching sessions and classes is intended for educational purposes only, not as medical advice. Always check with your health care provider or doctor before changing your diet, eating, or health program.